Saturday 27 August 2011

The Dawn of ICT in Africa Epitomised at The Konza ICT City in Kenya




Kenya is not only making headlines by scooping gold in Daegu,but we are also setting pace for the next revolution in Africa.Some kind of silicon valley so to speak.How do i benefit as a blogger?This is a question i have been toying with now that a day will not pass without someone talking about the Konza ICT City.

Start at the local clubs and social joints,even on social media,people are already talking about the price of plots around the site for the Konza ICT City. For the real estate developers,you better rush,a quarter acre is only approx $2,500.This is a big opportunity knowing that a similar plot along the bypassses being built in Nairobi is now over $10,000/=

Rest assured that once the ground breaking ceremony is beamed by media houses in the next few days,that same plot will double in value within six to twelve months, that's 100% return within a year.


Me,am taking my position.Am in a position to book two which equals a half acre. My plan,within the next three years when the price will be $20,000/= per quarter,i will sell one and develop the other one setting the first Blogging Academy in Africa.

Just my thoughts,together with my members of http://brifashg.org we will take advantage of the great work being done by http://alexmaina.com and http://acimarketing.org in promoting internet markering in East Africa.They have opened a new world for me.

I am completely revamping my life from a CPA(K) to a Blogger with all the credentials going with it.Blogging is my talent.I will blog until i drop dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment